Saturday, September 29, 2012

STAR TREK!!

Happy Saturday!
I decided that for the next like six days I will talk about STAR TREK!!!
Six days because there are six different things to talk about when you talk about STAR TREK.
There's STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE  which isn't my favorite but its still pretty good.

 
Then STAR TREK {the original series, but that's not in the original title so I will leave it out}
I haven't seen many episodes of this series, but I have seen all the movies.
 
Of course after this there is the newer STAR TREK movie
And it is AMAZING {the next movie after it may come out in 2013!!}
After that there is STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION. Definitely NOT one of my favorites. The plot is good and everything, but it gets kind of old after a few episodes

Then, my second favorite STAR TREK series, STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE NINE {love the plot and all the conflict with the dominion and the Cardassians}





Last, but not least, my FAVORITE STAR TREK series, STAR TREK: VOYAGER {the cast is AWESOME, the plot is GREAT, its just amazing!}



 
I will end with another very deep thought, except I will write it in Vulcan
Dif-tor heh smusma
{live long and prosper}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment